It's fantastic to be back home in Reykjavik. The ever-changing light conditions are inspiring and energizing. It must be around 11 pm and the sun is just going down and should rise again within a few hours. Although I'm recovering from the production of MAP, the grand opening at the Mörsburg castle and a grueling 12 hours of transit - I'm stoked to begin experimenting in our new studio. Matti's brought the space to a new dimension: it's now light, spacious and ready for action.
Back on the Swiss front I'm honored to be featured in this months issue of Coucou and am excited that new venues in art and culture are emerging. This is indeed a good sign for Winterthur.
Coucou is Winterthur's new cultural magazine and is available per subscription or at:
- Hako (Steinberggasse)
- La Cyma (Neustadtgasse)
- Bunter Hund (Veltheim)
- Alte Kaserne (Technikumstrasse)
- Kaufkaffe (Tösstalstrasse)
- Obergass Bücherei (Obergasse)
- Buch am Platz (Kirchplatz)
- Music & Art (Steinberggasse)
- Kraftfeld & Portier (Lagerplatz)
- Villa Sträuli (Museumsstrasse)
- Oxyd (Wülflingen)
- FC Winterthur @LiberoBar & Salon Erika